Life Has Been Hard For Me Since Mercy Johnson Snatch My Husband” Former Wife Of Mercy Johnson’s Husband Speaks About Her Life



 Lovely Okojie acknowledged that she had no reason for her actions, but that “life is full of ups and downs,” and that she had accepted her fate.


Lovely said that her kids are OK and that she is struggling well when questioned about them.


When the interviewer asked if Odianosen had been contributing to the children’s upkeep, Lovely responded angrily:


What do you mean? That is my past. Don’t ask me questions about my past. I don’t want to relate to my past. I don’t know what you are talking about,” and the phone went off.


According to Encomium source, which is close to the ex-wife’s family, Lovely is still very bitter about what occurred to her marriage and felt cheated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After 11years of childless, God has remember us.. "My wife Delivered A Baby girl 4:50am Early This Morning

"This Is Who Nigerians Should Hold Responsible For His Déath" - Destiny Etiko Mouns Late Actor, Reveals The Real Cause Of His Déath